The Piper PA-38-112 Tomahawk is a two-seat, fixed tricycle gear general aviation airplane, originally designed for flight training, touring and personal use. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Aerofly FS aircraft made by:
3D model by Adrian Fernandez Gomez (please visit www.alcala-sim.com)
– thanks for permission to convert the model to aerofly FS
Tested only on Windows version of aeroflyFS version 188.8.131.52
– Some features may not work as intended and this aircraft could crash your aeroflyFS.
– Use it at your own risk!
- Download the zip archive and decompress it.
- Move the folder “tomahawk” to “C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\aerofly FS\aircraft”.
- Copy all *.tsb files from the “cessna172” directory inside your aeroflyFS installation folder into “tomahawk” folder. That “cessna172” folder is located in the subdirectory “aircraft” usually at “C:\Program Files (x86)\aerofly FS\aircraft\” .
GliderEngine button – turn on/off engines, open/close doors.
There are extra liveries in ‘liveries’ folder:
Black and Yellow
Blue and Yellow
Red and Green
Red and Orange
White and Green
White and Red
White Blue and Gold
To use them change the line 6 of “C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\aerofly FS\config\main.mcf” file
<[string8][model_0_paint][liveries/Black and Yellow]>